A permanent residence permit lets you have more possibilities.
Obtaining a permanent residence permit allows you to do activities without limitations and period of stay. It permits simple labor work and other resident status activities.
In work situations, you will be treated equally with Japanese workers, and have a stable life.
However, always carrying your residence card and renewing it before expiring is necessary. Immigration Service may force you to leave Japan if you fall into one of the reasons of displacement.
There are many hurdles to obtain a permanent residence permit.
Convincing documents are required to submit to the Immigration Service.
Preparing the convincing documents by yourself takes a lot of time and effort.
Are you worried or having problems?
- Don’t know if you meet the requirements of permanent residence.
- Don’t want to visit a government office many times.
- Don’t know what to prepare for the documents.
- Worried if it’s not approved when you apply by yourself.
- Have had a visa denied.
Leave it to me!
Removing your visa stress is my job as a visa-processing specialist.
Many advantages you get
- Swift and efficient visa-application process.
- Sound advice from a visa-processing specialist.
- Quick response to your questions by phone or email.
- Making effective documents based on a person’s individual needs.
- No need to go to the Immigration Office to gather necessary papers and stand in long lines.
A gyoseishoshi specializing in the visa-application process will give you satisfying services.
3 reasons customers choose me.
① First consultation is free of charge!
Also free phone or email consultation after the first consultation.
② I will come for you anytime even on weeknights and weekends and anywhere
in Fukuoka, Saga, Kumamoto, and Oita.
③ Money back Guarantee!
The retainer fee will be refunded if the application is not approved or reapplication of the visa will be filed at no additional cost.
|Applying for a permanent residence||￥108,000～|
Applying for status of residence is complicated and a lot of work.
I see many people with stress and tension but I am excited to see everyone’s relieved and happy faces after consulting me and obtaining their visas. This is worthwhile for me.
Fortunately, I get “Thank you very much!” from my clients but I am also eternally grateful to them. “Bond” is my favorite word. I value forming bonds with people. I am looking forward to meeting you and forming a strong bond with you.