Changing status of residence is not always permitted.
To do other activities different from the current visa, applying for a change of status of residence is required.
Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act says “When the application set forth in the preceding paragraph has been submitted, the Minister of Justice may grant permission only when he/she finds that there are reasonable grounds to grant the change of the status of residence on the strength of the documents submitted by the foreign national.”
Briefly, this means it is not always permitted.
3 requirements to change the status of residence.
- A foreigner who has the status of residence.
- Appropriate status of residence after changing it.
- Sufficient reasons to make it change.
To make your application acceptable, understanding Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act and preparing exact documents are necessary.
Are you worried or having problems?
- Establishing the connection between your major and job content.
- Don’t want to visit a government office many times.
- Don’t know how to change the status of residence after marriage.
- Don’t know what to prepare as documents of proof.
- Worried if it’s not approved when you apply by yourself.
- Have had a visa denied.
Leave it to me!
Removing your visa stress is my job as a visa-processing specialist.
Many advantages you get
- Swift and efficient visa-application process.
- Sound advice from a visa-processing specialist.
- Quick response to your questions by phone or email.
- Making effective documents based on a person’s individual needs.
- No need to go to the Immigration Office to gather necessary papers and stand in long lines.
A gyoseishoshi specializing in the visa-application process will give you satisfying services.
3 reasons customers choose me.
① First consultation is free of charge!
Also free phone or email consultation after the first consultation.
② I will come for you anytime even on weeknights and weekends and anywhere
in Fukuoka, Saga, Kumamoto, and Oita.
③ Money back Guarantee!
The retainer fee will be refunded if the application is not approved or reapplication of the visa will be filed at no additional cost.
|Changing status of residence||￥108,000～|
Applying for status of residence is complicated and a lot of work.
I see many people with stress and tension but I am excited to see everyone’s relieved and happy faces after consulting me and obtaining their visas. This is worthwhile for me.
Fortunately, I get “Thank you very much!” from my clients but I am also eternally grateful to them. “Bond” is my favorite word. I value forming bonds with people. I am looking forward to meeting you and forming a strong bond with you.