“Investor/Business Manager Visa” is needed to run a company or invest in any of the following cases.
- Starting your own business in Japan.
- Investing in a business in Japan.
- Managing business in lieu of a foreigner (including foreign corporations) starting a business in Japan.
- Managing business in lieu of a foreigner (including foreign corporations) who invest in a business in Japan.
- Engaging in any of the above 1～4.
Are you worried or having problems?
- Want to shorten waiting time for approval.
- Don’t want to visit a government office many times.
- Don’t know how to make a business plan.
- Don’t know if you meet the requirements of investor/business manager.
- Don’t know what to prepare for the documents.
- Worried if it’s not approved when you apply by yourself.
- Have had a visa denied.
Leave it to me!
Removing your visa stress is my job as a visa-processing specialist.
Many advantages you get
- Swift and efficient visa-application process.
- Sound advice from a visa-processing specialist.
- Quick response to your questions by phone or email.
- Making effective documents based on a person’s individual needs.
- No need to go to the Immigration Office to gather necessary papers and stand in long lines.
A gyoseishoshi specializing in the visa-application process will give you satisfying services.
3 reasons customers choose me.
① First consultation is free of charge!
Also free phone or email consultation after the first consultation.
② I will come for you anytime even on weeknights and weekends and anywhere
in Fukuoka, Saga, Kumamoto, and Oita.
③ Money back Guarantee!
The retainer fee will be refunded if the application is not approved or reapplication of the visa will be filed at no additional cost.
|Applying for a Investor/Business Manager Visa||￥162,000～|
|Changing status of residence
(To Investor/Business Manager Visa)
|Extending period of stay||￥ 54,000～|
|Applying for a permanent residence||￥108,000～|
Applying for status of residence is complicated and a lot of work.
I see many people with stress and tension but I am excited to see everyone’s relieved and happy faces after consulting me and obtaining their visas. This is worthwhile for me.
Fortunately, I get “Thank you very much!” from my clients but I am also eternally grateful to them. “Bond” is my favorite word. I value forming bonds with people. I am looking forward to meeting you and forming a strong bond with you.